Wednesday, October 28, 2009

HEY SNAZZI JAZZI - THIS ONES FOR YOU

In honor of our friend Snazzi Jazzi, we are posting our evening meal. As you can see there are boiled eggs and cheese on top of our kibble. Java gets a Glucosamine supplement, with senior food. Piper and Lilly both eat puppy chow and Carrleigh eats small dog food. All of them get an Omega-3 capsule. Java and Carrleigh will eat theirs whole, but Mom has to burst Piper and Lilly's and spread it around on their food. We all get a dollop of olive oil, except for tonight, when Mom broke down and put bacon grease over our food in honor of Miss Snazzi's request.



We have to eat in shifts. Tonight Java and Lilly got the first shift and Piper and Carrleigh are outside playing in the pen. Mom will bring Piper and Carrleigh in soon so they can eat and Java will go out and Lilly might go out in the pen for a few minutes. Lilly and Carrleigh are going through an arguing/hormonal spell so they can't be together right now.

Have a great evening.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

17 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

BAcon and eggs and fish oil - sounds great to us - we'll be right over.

Play bows, the OP Pack

the magic sleigh said...

Wooos! Yum! I like bacon too! It is much better than that nasty fish oil that Mom puts in our food! I hope Lilly is doing well!
-Kira The BeaWootiful

Two French Bulldogs said...

Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java--awesome...momma was listening to our protest huh!
Benny & Lily

Martine said...

Wow that sure looks like a yummmmie meal! You might want to try a raw egg yolk on their food sometime... it really helps promote a super shiney coat!

xo martine

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Wow...totally yummy food! I'm going to have to ask Mom to give me some cheese together with my meat to see if they taste better! Mom gives us some O3 capsules too, but we refused to eat it, so Mom would burst the capsules too...heh!

Scottie

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Hi all Scottie,
Real cute post!! Bambi eats real good!! Not bacon or red meat, but hard boiled eggs, chicken, fish, and fruit and vegetables. Cheese,nutritional oils and a tablet for her eyes. If Jazzi gets some dogs to eat some people food,
not a bad thing.
Love you all, Bambi and Fern

Scooter said...

Hey
Looks yummy. I will have to see if I can try some hard boiled eggs.

You guys really had a feast huh??

Smacks
Snazzi

Maxmom said...

Hey guys
We think those dog bowls are really cute!...not to mention the feast inside! Yummy!
MAXDOG IN SA

Ziggy Stardust said...

Yummy, I love cheese with mine, but the boiled eggs give me gassers so I don't get those. You don't want to know.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I know Mom has some eggs in the frig...

I'll see if I khan't get her khrakhkin'

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sue said...

Ummm, sounds delicious. We eat in shifts, too, so that Mom can be sure everyone eats their own food and doesn't steal from someone else.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

That looks good to me.. You sure get to eat well.. I like eggs too.. Enjoy.. Hugs GJ xx

Dexter said...

Wow! Does she always arrange your bowls so artfully? I know about the eating in shifts. I usually eat outside whilst the pee-wee is inside lest there be "words."

Slobbers,
Mango

Molly the Airedale said...

Bacon and eggs sounds delcious to us! We're going to make sure mom reads this post! Maybe she'll feel guilty and make some for us for our breakie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Teesha and Bindie said...

ohhh, bacon and eggs sounds lovely, only eggs we gets are ones we pinch.

Teesha and Bindie said...

ohhh, bacon and eggs sounds lovely, only eggs we gets are ones we pinch.

Oskar said...

I think I should start demanding extra things on my kibble. I'm forced to eat it plain!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Carrleigh

Piper

Ivy

Celti

Bonnie