Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Mom took Khyra's Mom's challenge to list 10 things about herself. You might want to ask your Mom to do it too.
1. I am an only child.
2. I have wanted to raise dogs and breed puppies all of my life.
3. I have lived in the United States, The Philippine Islands and Okinawa.
4. While living in the Philippines and Okinawa, I was an interpreter for the deaf in grade schools. Since I rarely sign now, I have forgotten most of it.
5. I have been quilting since I was 7 years old and soon that will mean I have quilted for 50 years.
6. I am a lifelong student - always wanting to learn to do one more thing.
7. I am a horrible housekeeper, but love to entertain.
8. Making bread is one of my most relaxing hobbies.
9. I can kill any houseplant given to me (usually in less than a week)
10. I love my life and the people in it. I am living out my childhood dreams by being able to live on Rocky Creek Farm with the love of my life. I just wish our children lived closer to us so they could visit more often.
Have a wonderful day,