Friday, April 9, 2010

LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON

Occasionally, about once every 6 months,
this wonderful aroma is in the air at our house.
I call it "e de Lillybug"
or "e de Carrleighgirl"
and it just drives me crazy -
makes me do stoopid things
like keep Mom up
with my arrroooing all night long.

If you have followed our blog since the beginning,
you may remember my stint
as Piper Villa
and how so many of my buddies
came to my rescue.

It seems I have lost some of my
privileges once again.


No longer am I allowed to
just lie around and chew on
my favorite bone.


I've had to take a leave of absence
from my job as snoopervisor.


Dad says we guys need to stick together,
but he's not letting me check the weather
or help him on the computer.


I can't even lay on top of my crate
and watch over the back yard -
what if squirrels attack -
who will sound the alarm?


I am INCARCERATED again!!
and I hate it.
Mom says it's one of the longest weeks
of the year -
she sure has that right!


I only hope my sons
can learn from my experiences.

XOXO
Piper Villa
(oh! wait - help me figure out a new disguise -
I think Mom is on to this one)

PS - please don't tell Candy about this.
Her Mom just said I could go on a date with her.

25 comments:

Angus said...

Any boy should be allowed to aroooh from time to time. You have our sympathy.

Sue said...

Fudge sends you his sympathy. He's been in the same situation.

Pat Wahler said...

Love the picture of puppies in a crate. Looks like they're planning a break-out!

YankeeQuilter said...

Just doesn't seem fair does it...

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Life is so unfair at times! (But we're all girls, so we sympathise more with Lilly and Carrleigh!)

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

the booker man said...

man, piper, that sounds totally lame-o! i hope you break outta there soon!
*woof*
the booker man

Mumzie said...

Poor guy.....:( Those little pupsters are sooooo cute, especially the little one chewing on the crate! Connor and Buddy send their love. Mumzie

Molly the Airedale said...

Hang in there, Piper! We're sure this can't be easy for you!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

ScrapsofMe said...

You can come and see me anytime you want to.....wink wink. In the mean time, maybe it's time to go on a short vacation where the 'ewe de sexy scottie' smell is not so strong.

Bonnie

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Hi Scotties,
Poor Piper!!! Yes, maybe a vacation is a good thing for Piper!! Lynn you deserve that!!!!
Piper you deserve that!!!! Poor Piper is the father of all this work you have had to do Lynn..!!!
XXOOXX, Fern

Stella said...

C'est la vie, dear boy, c'est la vie!

Kisses,
Stella

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Phantom and Thunder send their sympathies. Ciara doesn't have a clue what's going on.

Ha Rooo rooooo.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Scooter said...

Poor Piper!! It just doesnt seem fair at all!! I think you need an extra few pieces of bacon for t his little ordeal!!

Wags
Jazzi

Oskar said...

I hope this passes quickly and you are freed once again!

The Strawberry Mallard said...

Oh nooooooo...not again!!!!!
Oh you poor baby...
We remember waaaaaaaaaaaaay back when....yup it will be a long week or two for ya....but you will be a better dog for having endured your trial once again...and mom will be able to breath without hyperventilating.....arrrrrrrrrroooooo!

Rachel said...

Sorry buddy... it's hard being unaltered!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

I soooo hope this week flies by for both you and your parents!!!

V

Two French Bulldogs said...

You poor poor baby....we will call the authorities..BOL
Benny & Lily

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh well, it's the sakhrifices woo must make ...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Martine said...

Good think Candy is fixed!!!

xo martine & the kiddlets

Asta said...

Pipew
sweet handsome boy,
I weally feel tewwibull fow you..I hope the week goes quickly fow you and youw mom too. I'm suwe that youw sons will leawn all youw lessons.
Good luck wif a new disguise
smoochie kisses
ASTA

BRUTUS said...

Sounds like a lot more than just the smell of spring in the air! How can anyone expect a dashing boy like yourself to understand that there are enough puppies already!! Don't worry, this too shall pass :)

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

TwoSpecialWires said...

Poor Piper. Hang in there. It sounds like better days are to come.

Your pals,
Jake and Fergi xxoo

Piappies World said...

Waaaaah Piper!

Fudgie and Frappie know how you feel. They arrroooo, too. It's a relief that Mommy finds it adorable. Hang in there, dear Piper. Things will be better.

-Princess & the Piappies

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Hehe. Incarceration is my middle name!
XX-Uncle Hootie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Carrleigh

Piper

Ivy

Celti

Bonnie