Wednesday, August 19, 2009

IT'S WHEELY WEDNESDAY

Good Morning,

And welcome to Wheely Wednesday. Today we want to share a few internet websites that Mom has wheeled by and thought you might find interesting.
But first we'll tell you about a movie
that we all absolutely loved!!

The name of it is Coraline
and it is the brainchild
of one of our favorites, Tim Burton.
Below are a couple of pictures
that Dad snapped while we were
enjoying our popcorn
and watching the flick.
Mom and Dad rented it from Netflix,
but liked it so much that they
went out the next day
and bought it for us.
It stars SCOTTIES!!!
Check out this Scottie angel
who is in the ending credits.

And these Scotties
running in a wheel like hamsters.

And now on to a phenomenon
that we have heard about
but don't want to try.
Check out the dogomatic-
a carwash for dogs.
We can't imagine who would
come up with
a torture chamber like this.
Just put in your money,
select your cycle
and then wash your unsuspecting canine.
ADDENDUM - after a couple of comments we thought we should add this. If you check out our Italian friends and The Roving Van Gelders (who live in the good ole USA), you will see evidence that this is quite a possibility - of course we haven't seen one and don't want to!! We'll be on the lookout during out next trip to a Pet--.


There are no pictures but when looking for an e-card to send our sissy, Kat, for her birthday, Mom found this cool sight. It's called Sloppy Kisses and you can customize y
our card with different animals - dogs, cats, horses, birds, etc. There is a Scottie that looks just like Lilly. And you get a 30 day free trial period.

Today is our commander-in-chief
Tank's
247th post.
Please go by and wish him well.
There is a party going on over at his blog
(and prizes!)




XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

18 comments:

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

i hope that dog wash is a joke! how cruel. we liked coraline too!

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

we loved coraline too - the dog washing system is torture and would never make in in the us. if ti is even real - website looks real - scary

we went by tanks bloggie already we guessed 102 biscuits

Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ

Scooter said...

I sure wouldnt be a fan of the moving round machine, What were people thinking? Apparently they werent LOL

Wags
Jazzi

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a nice surprise to see the shout-out... you guys are the best. Thanks!

I've seen that dog washing machine before... Nobody will ever get me into one of those!

Haven't seen the movie, but will check it out!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I cannot wait to see that movie!!!!

Now I am a bit miffed to think that there is actually a contraption like that. I do believe that it would be traumatic for our babies.

sending hugs,
becky

Mia said...

I hope the dogomatic never finds its way here!!! I'll stick to sneaking into the shower with the momma =)

Lilo

Hamish Westie said...

Hi Scotties,
I am going to insist we see that movie right away!
Cheers, H.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

**shiver**

I think I may be scarred...that....dog wash monster...

**shiver**

They better NEVER come to my town...

Smileys!
Dory

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Oh my cat... I hope they never get one of those washes for cats.. No fear, it loks awfull.. Shudder...


Hugs GJ xx

Reese =^..^= said...

I don't think I'd like that washing machine.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Lots of furry khool things here today!

Tank woo fur sharing...well, not the washing machine thingie!

I pawed my khongrats to Tank earlier today!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Clive said...

Coraline is one of the little man's current favourite movies. He's goes around the house quoting whole chunks of dialogue and we've only seen it once!

Hope that 'doggie wash' was a joke!

Take care
Clive

Molly the Airedale said...

Coraline looks like a good movie! We'll have to let mom and dad know about that one!
That dog wash is a joke right? Why would you stick your best friend in that chamber of horrors?!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Sue said...

That dog wash thing does look like torture. I hope it never catches on.

Taffy said...

I'm gonna have to get ahold of that movie so I can watch it...sounds good. A dog washing machine? Not in my lifetime!
Snuggles,
Twix
PS: I wonder if you get dizzy in that thing?

ScrapsofMe said...

I showed that washer machiney thingy to Puffers....he made a piddle on the floor and tried to blame it on me! He's hunkered down in his crate right now drooling and making funny noises...oh...what's that you say Mom? You gave him a chewy? What about me? What...no drooling on the keyboard? OK. Later. I haven't seen that movie yet, but it's on HER list. Thanks for the review of my sports bra...SHE got it cuz I pull like a sled doggie on walkies. She said we'd go online shopping at Great Scots to see if they have a nice plaid. Maybe a deep green for Christmas?
Bonnie

animal lover, quilt lover said...

That dog wash thing is awful!!!! We say no to that!!!
We say yes to the movie!! We are going to rent it this week-end, thank-you!
Love you all, Bambi and Fern

Abigail said...

That auto wash does look terrible! I will say again that I loved the dog wash bay at the car wash. They even had a leash clip there to keep little miss squirmy pants from running down the ramp and out the door.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Carrleigh

Piper

Ivy

Celti

Bonnie