as we waited for them to arrive.
She wasn't sure about
the new galpal,
and she was somewhat
worried about them traveling so far.
and saw Jose and Lisa as soon as they arrived.
She immediately went and got Obie
and brought him in to see Lilly.
He was so excited to see her
that he was nothing but a blur of fur!!
Mom checked out Ebony
and fell in love with her.
She and Obie
are both such cuties.
We can hardly wait to see them again.
are so appreciative to the bloggers
who think we are special
enough to receive it.
Here are the rules:
We also received the award from the Relentlessy Huge Mango Man - Oh! YeaH! I'm sure most of you know Mango and PeeWee. Their escapades keep our huMom laughing. PeeWee is going to be walking in a fundraiser soon to raise funds for orphaned dogs. There is a link on their site if you wish to contritbute to this worthy cause.
We have received this award before and sent it out to some of our bloggie buddies, but we are not pawsitive who it went out to. We apologize if we've given it to you before, but if we do it again, please know you are double creative. Today we would like to award it to:
1. Penny, Poppy and Patches at Airedale Heaven
2. The lovely Asta at Asta's World
3. Miss Fluffy Tail at Khyra's Korner
4. The popular Airdales, Maggie and Mitch
5. The bird parents, Mickey and Minnie
6. The gooberest Stanley
7. Jake and Fergi at Two Special Wires
1. Java loves napping
2. Lilly loves Java
3. Piper loves looking out the window
4. Carrrleigh loves meal time
5. Mom loves Dad
6. Dad loves Mom
7. We all love visiting with you.
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java