Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A DAY IN THE LIFE....

It all starts out when
they get their meal
(other than the ones Carrleigh gives them)
every day.

They get their faces and paws washed
after they eat and drink a sip of their water.


Next they are moved to the basket,
where they start hamming it up
for the camera!


We are seriously afraid that some
Lacie, ahem, Lakie
has been teaching our children
some bad tricks -
we even noticed a tiny purple blender
in the corner of their box -
it's a good thing they are too short
to get to the electrical outlets!



And after that,
they start to get more serious
(and sleepy)


The Girls -
Jazzi, Lynzi and Bonni


The Boys,
Jock, Fergus, Mackie, Kilts and Guthrie


And then they jump back in their
fresh, clean bed
with the baby powder between the sheets
and stretch out for a snooze.

And we all help Mom with the laundry....

...and about 4 hours later,
we start the cycle again,
except for the puppy gruel -
they only get it one time a day now.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh, Ruairi
and
The Sweet Babes

18 comments:

WFT Nobby said...

Well what a bunch of happy puppies they look. And no wonder.
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

What a busy schedule for the pups. We love the puppy pile.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Lynn, I didn't tell you how much I really loved the videos yesterday--The girls at worked enjoyed them too! I can't believe how quickly your babes are growing and changing! Does it seem like a blur and passing quickly for you too? The pictures this morning are a great way to start my cold rainy day!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Now THAT'S the kind of life we all should lead:)

They are so beautiful.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

nothing wrong with a little dose of preciousness to get me through the day. xo guinness

Linda said...

Those faces are sooo cute. I love the big yawns. It looks like your troubles are just beginning, it can't be easy watching 8 at a time.

Linda & Abby

Anonymous said...

Wish I had baby powder between my sheets...

ah me.

Roodles! Stuart

Remington said...

TOO CUTE!

pajudie said...

So precious!! How are you ever going to let them go???
Judie, Duncan & Hamish

pam said...

It looks like dem little teenie baby girl puppies are saying 'Halp, our big fat cow bruvvers are squishyin us!!!'

Bobo and Meja (who knows how it feels!!!)

Sue said...

What a wonderful life for a puppy. They're all so alert and adorable. I do think Fergus is kind of special.

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Those puppies are just so sweet!! I love it when they are yawning. I love it when they are sleeping! I love them whatever they are doing! Have a great day with the babies!! Lots of love, Debbie and holly

Sweet William The Scot said...

Oh what a funny face one of those sweet babes is making! Maybe he sniffed some baby powder up his nose. I feel a sneezeee coming!
Sweet William The Scot

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Lacie giggles hysterically...

Um...that blender is CORDLESS...of course I'd never leave somethin' in there the little darlings could chew.

As for Piper...that's intersting news...that he dates...

I NEED HIS CELL NUMBER.

Kisses,

Miss Lacie Sweet Cakes

Molly the Airedale said...

What a life they lead! We should all be so lucky!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Hoke said...

WOW you guys are growing like little beans!!! So sweet your little faces!

houndstooth said...

It sounds like a pretty busy day! I need a nap just reading it all!

Bunny

Oskar said...

Oh my dog, the babies even smell of puppy & baby powder combined! Heavenly!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Carrleigh

Piper

Ivy

Celti

Bonnie